Ten harsh lessons I’ve learned through life
- Sometimes the people that are supposed to pick you up will be the reason for your fall. They’ll walk over you and then blame you for crashing.
- People will take advantage of your kindness. They’ll strip you of everything because they want to cover themselves up.
- People who mean the world to you, will choose the world over you.
- The world will be on your side as long as you’re winning
- Just because you’re a kind person that does not mean that everyone else will be kind to you. The world won’t reciprocate the same attitude you put into it.
- Having morals and being ethical will sometimes break you to the point where you’ll lose your faith in everything.
- Being righteous and just will sometimes be the reason for your failure. Taking the right route will lead you to the wrong destination.
- Desperate times create desperate people, who are broken and tend to break others, so they could feel whole.
- Sometimes you can work hard and smart, but you will still fail because luck (destiny, God, life) wasn’t in your favor
- Life has favorites. It picks and chooses who to destroy and who to create. You’re an experiment.
- “God does not play dice.” Everything happens for a reason, but how you react to these events depends on you.